Thursday 10 April 2014

Crazy Cat Lady Life

So in my lifetime, I have had at least 16 cats... I know it seems like a lot but here me out! Really I've had 3 cats,the rest were just kittens. 
I've been fortunate enough to have 2 litters of kittens around (both from Ella at different times) We couldn't keep any of course, but they all went to great homes.
There's just something about cats that makes me happy. They are just so weird at times, crazy and lets be honest here, who doesn't love to come home after a long day, sit on the couch and have a cuddle with a willing fur ball?

So whats the point of this post you might be thinking? It's pretty much just cat appreciation! Or kittens... I'm getting to that bit now!










Over the past month or two (I forget how long), we have fostered 4 kittens from the RSPCA (animal welfare). This meant that because they are always overflowing with stray and surrendered cats and kittens, they quickly run out of room for them all and ask the public if they can take home either:  

  • a mother and her kittens
  • abandoned new born that need constant love and nurturing
  • kittens
  • cats or kittens with cat flu and need antibiotics (Yes, cat flu is a thing...)
  • or other cats
As we already have 2 cats, we figured that just kittens would be enough. So we helped them out and took 4 beautiful little ratbags. Two of them are orange and the other two are black.
Unfortunately they got cat flu and the little girl, Eclair had it so bad she stopped eating and was almost put down because she had lost so much weight. Shes all better now though!
Here's a sneaky peak at them :)
Wolfie (eats a lot and lazy)
Elair (loves cuddles )
Jeremiah (loves a tummy rub)
Timmy (lap king/shy)








0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio